Happy Fugio Friday!
Another week and another exciting new plugin: Oculus Rift virtual reality support!
I’m showing Sequence VR in Oxford next week, and while I haven’t quite got the 3D model loading plugin fully ready yet, the Oculus one was ready to go.
I promise to do some new video tutorials soon, especially regarding the 3D rendering side of things. Progress is being made on the animation side as you can see in this short video:
In the meantime, enjoy this release and have a great weekend!
Download Fugio 2.6.0 for Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Download Fugio 2.6.0 for macOS (OS X) (Mavericks 10.9+)
- Oculus Rift support on Windows (no current support on Mac/Linux) – including example
- Quaternion support to Lua (see Examples/LuaQt/Quaternions.fug) as suggested by MC
- OpenCV flip node (flips images vertically)
- More work on Firmata digital input pins
- Result of LuaMatrix4x4::IsIdentity() wasn’t being returned correctly
- MatrixRotateNode was always setting its inputs to zero on load