Video Projection Mapping Software
Painting With Light is an easy to use video mapping application for Windows and OSX with a focus on creativity and experimentation. It requires no previous knowledge or experience.
Open Visual Programming
Fugio is an open visual programming system for creating digital art, learning programming, and making cool stuff with hardware such as the Oculus Rift, Kinect, Arduino, Leap Motion, and any MIDI, OSC, TUIO, or DMX enabled thing.
Video Streaming System
bigfug Video Streaming – a real-time video streaming system for digital artists and VJ’s that transfers the output from one application to another, even across a network.
Now available for transferring data between applications such as vvvv, Resolume 2/3/4, Winamp Advanced Visualisation Studio, Video Jockey, and more
FFGL and FreeFrame Plugins
FreeFrame plugins work with a wide variety of real-time creative visual applications.
ADOBE SOFTWARE: Unless stated, these plugins do NOT work with any Adobe software.
fugGlitch – Glitch your video in real-time, generating all manner of digital artefacts and errors.
fugFeedback – Create trippy video feedback effects
fugPower – A real-time audio power spectrum
fugScope – A real-time audio waveform
Older FreeFrame Plugins
- FreeFrame – FreeFrame 1.0, FreeFrame 1.5/FFGL plugins
- FrameRunner – a FreeFrame 1.0 host for After Effects
- ArtMOO – a multi-user live programming environment for digital art projects
- PaintBox – digital painting software for use with graphics tablets and video projectors (replaced by Painting With Light)
- Biosensing and Networked Performance – galvanic skin response responsive mobile phone software made for a workshop in ISEA 2011
VJ/MIDI/Video Art Tools
- AudioBox – detects the tempo from music in real-time and send beat via MIDI
- MidiLoop – MidiLoop is designed to record short loops of automation data in real-time and send them to a host application in sync with music or an external MIDI clock
- PatchBox – a real-time performance/installation media server
- VidSeq-0.1.0 – load a video clip and change how it plays back in real-time by using your mouse to set looping cue-points
Older software projects:
- Wapscallion – award winning gaming and social networking launched in 2000 for the first WAP internet phones
- Zeus Bulletin Board System – highly configuration Amiga software for running online bulletin board systems
And just for fun, a game written back in 1991 to try and win a job at Peter Molyneux’s game company Bullfrog: