Happy Fugio Friday!
- NEW: Added TUIO plugin with TUIO Client node that receives TUIO cursor, object, and blob messages and outputs JSON data.
- NEW: Added Italian translation files (if you want me to generate the files for your language so you can work on them, just let me know in the comments)
- NEW: String To JSON node for converting a string into a JSON document. Can also be used with a Text Editor for live coding (syntax highlighting and error reporting coming next)
- UPDATE: JSON Query supports object and array queries like [key=’value’] (return all objects that have the key that equals ‘value’). See the JSONata docs for examples.
- UPDATE: JSON Query can output a JSON document (the default) or Variants, which will be strings, booleans, and floats for easier connection to other nodes
- UPDATE: Added threshold level in QR Camera Tracker example
- UPDATE: Editor logger window now shows complete log from when it started, rather than when the window opened
- UPDATE: Added some extra logging for plugin detection