Happy Fugio Friday!
I made the mysterious image at the top of this post using Fugio to process some footage I shot when recently in Venice. I’m currently working on a series of these “algorithmic photographs” for an upcoming exhibition (plus talks and workshops!) at Texas A&M university in a few weeks. You can see the latest images on my Instagram feed.
This week we have an updated 3.0.0 development release for all platforms that has a few key changes:
- NEW: Hovering your mouse cursor over nodes in the insert node dialog will show you their description (if they have one)
- NEW: EasyShader2D supports multiple texture render targets
- UPDATE: VariantPin now has tooltips for QPoint and QSize
- UPDATE: OpenGL examples use EasyShader2D where possible
- UPDATE: Implemented more portable OpenGL VAO support
- FIXED: FilenamePin wasn’t saving default value paths correctly
- FIXED: GetSize wasn’t setting its variant count properly
- FIXED: Stepping through media using Media Processor, or streaming media should work much better now
- FIXED: There were missing dependencies on the Raspberry Pi build (thanks Winfred!)
Have a good weekend!