Happy Fugio Friday!
Despite having been away in Venice for most of the week for a rare holiday, we have a new Fugio development update for you to download.
There is still some work to do before a final release of 3.0.0 but we’re getting closer…
- New nodes for chopping up strings: Left, Right, Mid, Chop
- New node for finding text in a string: Contains
- New boolean logic node: Boolean Latch
- New control node: Block Updates
- New options on initial patch prompt
- All translations now working again
- Fixed wrong libswresample-ffmpeg2 dependency
- Examples and snippets weren’t being found
- WebSocket was disabled
Have a good weekend!RC kYViZ YqqLNV N PhnMDdRPXQ