I’ve made a new release of Painting With Light for OSX and Windows that fixes a couple of critical bugs in the Sequencer, and adds this rather lovely installer for OSX!
- Improved HAP playback reliability
- Fixed crash when loading images into Sequencer
- Fixed Sequencer drag and drop under OSX
- New version number scheme (as I’ve switched from Mercurial to Git)
- Backspace key deletes shapes on OSX
In a recent workshop we experienced some issues with versions of OSX. After some research into the subject, I may have to recommend a minimum of 10.9 (Mavericks). PWL definitely won’t run on 10.6 (Snow Leopard), but you might get away with 10.7 (Lion) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
Download Painting With Light 1.5.1 for Windows
Download Painting With Light 1.5.1 for OSX