I’ve made a new release of Painting With Light for OSX and Windows that fixes a couple of critical bugs in the Sequencer, and adds this rather lovely installer for OSX!
- Improved HAP playback reliability
- Fixed crash when loading images into Sequencer
- Fixed Sequencer drag and drop under OSX
- New version number scheme (as I’ve switched from Mercurial to Git)
- Backspace key deletes shapes on OSX
In a recent workshop we experienced some issues with versions of OSX. After some research into the subject, I may have to recommend a minimum of 10.9 (Mavericks). PWL definitely won’t run on 10.6 (Snow Leopard), but you might get away with 10.7 (Lion) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion).