There was an unexpected change in the ecommerce software that Painting With Light uses to control its registration resulting in licences being made invalid.
- NEW: Edit Tool that can move any shape (including Brush and Roller) and edit shapes by double clicking on them
- NEW: Mesh subdivision supports linear and bezier interpolation
- CHANGE: Vertex mapping is now supported on Bezier, Polygon, and all line tools
- CHANGE: Using the mouse wheel, you can now zoom out even further
- FIX: Cursor wasn’t always hidden when mouse left the window
- FIX: The mapping window wasn’t handling output rotation properly
- FIX: The registration system broke due to a change in the ecommerce software
Click here to download and read the full change log.