Happy Fugio Friday!
This week I’ve been preparing for the first Fugio workshop that’s taking place on Saturday at Phoenix Brighton.
The focus of the workshop is on interactivity so I’ve added THREE new plugins: OpenCV – which is a fantastic collection of image processing algorithms, dlib – a library of machine learning tools that I’ve used for a face tracking node, and the rather nice Video Capture cross platform library by roxlu.
There’s also fixes and improvements to the Firmata plugin, so working with Arduino should be quicker and easier.
Update your existing installation by running the MaintenanceTool in the Fugio application directory, or download the latest installer:
Download Fugio 2.4.0 for Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Download Fugio 2.4.0 for macOS (OS X) (Mavericks 10.9+)
- OpenCV, dlib, and Video Capture plugins
- Nodes: Background Subtraction, Cascade Classifier, Dilate, EqualizeHist, Erode, Find Contours, Grayscale, Image Convert, Image Homography, Image Threshold, InPaint, InRange, Moments, Face Features, Media Timeline
- Examples: Video Capture, Colour Tracker, Face Detect Smile, and Media Timeline
- YUV420P support
- Rect/RectF support to ArrayPin
- SerialInput/Output show status of connected device
- Added formats and scaling to FFMPEG ImageConvertNode
- Firmata input pins weren’t working (reported by J. Gutierrez)
- General Firmata clean-up
- MediaProcessorNode wasn’t working
- LuaImage wasn’t accessing input images properly
- BGR, RGB, and YUV422 formats weren’t being handled correctly in FFMPEG ImageConvertNode