Happy Fugio Friday!
This week I’m in Irvine, California installing of my Fugio based artwork “Shadows of Light” at the Beall Center for Art + Technology. The exhibition “Embodied Encounters” is open from October 1st 2016 to January 21st 2017 and features work by seven international contemporary artists.
There is an opening reception on Saturday, October 1st, 2-5pm – I’ll be there!
As I’ve been busy doing that, and the V&A show last weekend, there is no binary release this week, but there are some goodies to be had in the source code, if you’re compiling along at home:
- NEW Kinect plugin (Kinect version 1 for Microsoft Windows only)
- NEW MatrixInverse and MatrixOrthographic nodes
- UPDATED Serial Port device configuration with many more options
- FIXED rendering to OpenGL depth buffers
- FIXED missing GL_INT_SAMPLER_2D support from ShaderCompiler
- FIXED OpenGL command line option to make windows full screen
I’m not expecting to do a Fugio Friday next week as I’m taking a sort of holiday after the show opens, but I’ll be around to answer questions and such.