Happy Fugio Friday!
Just a small development update this week as I’m currently in Helsinki for the kick off meeting for the EMARE residency I’ll be doing at Laboral in Spain later this year.
- NEW: Image Split – splits a multi-buffer image (such as YUV) into its individual buffers
- NEW: Added Lua/Always Random example
- UPDATED: OpenGL Buffer pin shows more info
- FIXED: Oculus Rift OpenGL issue
- FIXED: Video Capture camera selection
- FIXED: ARToolKit Tracker and ParamLoad issues (thanks Michele)
- FIXED: UTF-8 string handling in Lua and GUI/String (thanks b4zz4)
Have a good weekend!