Happy Fugio Friday!
This week we have a new release: v2.13.0
It was noted in the Fugio Users Group that there was no (easy) way to render an Interactive Shader Node (ISF) to a texture, which would be very handy for passing to Syphon and Spout.
This release has a new Render To Texture node and several fixes in the OpenGL and ISF plugins that make this possible.
There has also been a lot of work done on the new time synchronisation system but that’s not quite ready for release yet (the code is on GitHub if you want to check it out early).
As there is a new binary release, I’m pushing the launch of The Fugio Zone to next Friday, but if you want to get early access, you can get the login details right now by becoming a Fugio sponsor on Patreon! Just a little donation helps with all the costs of running an open source project, such as hosting, domain names, etc.
Have a great weekend!
PS: Near Derby? Go see my robot artworks in the Our Friends Electric exhibition!
- New Examples:
- ISF/Render To Texture
- New Nodes:
- OpenGL/Render To Texture
- Time/Universe Receive
- Time/Universe Send
- Time synchronisation is working and almost ready for release
- ISF and Texture Monitor use the correct texture coords
- ISF wasn’t restoring the current framebuffer
- Saving broke some file paths
- Cleaned up some incorrect OpenGL calls
- Image format could get confused in OpenCV/Flip