Happy Fugio Friday!
There’s been another busy week working on the upcoming 3.0.0 release, the results of which can be downloaded in the latest development builds.
- NEW: Freeframe plugin with support for 1.0 and FFGL plugins. Set the paths to the plugins in the Fugio preferences. Please remember that only 32-bit builds can load 32-bit Freeframe plugins (and vice versa for 64-bit).
- NEW: Experimental fast input pin setting – press and hold the left mouse button on an input pin until the slider pops up
- NEW: Spout to Image example
- NEW: Flip image flag added to Spout Sender
- UPDATED: Rate Control has a proper trigger pin now
- FIXED: Issues with new Windows installer that fixes the application icon and plugin loading (thanks truthcollins)
- FIXED: OpenGL debugging was still on in release builds
I’m flying off to Texas tomorrow for an exhibition, so there almost certainly won’t be a Fugio Friday next week.
Have a great weekend.