Happy Fugio Friday!
This week sees the first release of the Media Recorder node that allows recording video and audio files from inside Fugio.
To demonstrate its abilities, I have created a new example patch called Video Shader Recorder (find it in the FFMPEG examples, in the file menu) that allows you to load a video file, apply a custom OpenGL shader to it, and save it out to an MP4 video that’s ready to upload to YouTube.
Download Fugio 2.2.0 for Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Download Fugio 2.2.0 for macOS (OS X) (Mavericks 10.9+)
- Added MediaRecorderNode to FFMPEG plugin
- Added Video Shader Record.fug example
- Added help link to pins (right/ctrl click to find it in the context menu)
- Added PlayheadFramesNode to Time plugin
- Added Time pin to MediaNode
- FFMPEG Image Convert didn’t let you change the format
- ImageToTextureNode was aligning to 32 bytes (not 32 bits!)
2 thoughts on “Fugio Friday: Video Shader Recorder”
interesting application, seems much easier compared to playing/recording video in pd.
Btw. does it also play quicktime .mov files?
Yes it supports QuickTime