Happy Fugio Friday!
This week sees the first release of the Media Recorder node that allows recording video and audio files from inside Fugio.
To demonstrate its abilities, I have created a new example patch called Video Shader Recorder (find it in the FFMPEG examples, in the file menu) that allows you to load a video file, apply a custom OpenGL shader to it, and save it out to an MP4 video that’s ready to upload to YouTube.
Download Fugio 2.2.0 for Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Added MediaRecorderNode to FFMPEG plugin
- Added Video Shader Record.fug example
- Added help link to pins (right/ctrl click to find it in the context menu)
- Added PlayheadFramesNode to Time plugin
- Added Time pin to MediaNode
- FFMPEG Image Convert didn’t let you change the format
- ImageToTextureNode was aligning to 32 bytes (not 32 bits!)