This is the most significant release for Fugio since its initial launch. Finally, after more than a year, I can share the OpenGL plugin, which brings the raw power of the graphics card to Fugio for high resolution, real-time graphics.
I’ve also recorded an hour long video tutorial that will get you started working with OpenGL shaders.
This has been a massive amount of work. Please share the word, and if you’re feeling very generous, you can always make a donation towards the project here.
- OpenGL plugin – 24 new nodes with several shader examples
- Mouse node and input events support for windows
- Mouse Painter example
- Nodes: Time, Date, JoinVector4Node, SplitVector4Node
- LuaPainter::drawLine can take two points
- Added $ORIGIN to path on Linux to fix launching (reported by Luca)
- Text Editor now highlights Lua errors
- Image Save had a hard coded path
- Fixed mouse zooming
- Fixed Network deployment (reported by Артем)