Happy Fugio Friday!
Finally, after months of work we have reached a new release: v3.0.0
If you’ve been following the development builds over the first few months of this year, you’ll know there’s been a lot of changes going on, which are all rounded up in this release.
The most recent changes over the couple of weeks:
- Added a functional WebSocketServer for connecting Fugio with external services – more on this to come soon…
- Added Core/Decimate
- Added Math/BitsToInts
- First full snapcraft release
- All math logic nodes now take arrays of booleans (instead of bitarray)
- Compiles with FFMPEG 4.0
- macOS build now use Qt 5.10.1
- There was a new crash caused when linking pasted nodes
Have a good weekend!